The Brown Club of San Francisco seeks to provide a community for Brown University alumni in the San Francisco Bay Area. We aim to foster connections between the University and alumni of all classes through a variety of events and activities throughout the year.
We strive to provide a set of events as diverse as our alumni community, including those in the following categories:
- Social: happy hours, cocktail parties, and family park picnics
- Adventure: hikes, bike rides, and sailing trips
- Cultural: wine tasting trips, museum tours, and book talks
- Educational: lectures by Brown faculty members and distinguished alumni
- Professional: career development and networking events
- Volunteer: give back to both the Bay Area and Brown
In addition to a wide variety of events, we participate in programs aimed at bringing a bit of Brown to the Bay Area, including a summer mentorship program for current Brown students interning in the area.